• Show
Clear All

• V-Ray RT / Stereo & additional displays

Click image for larger version

Name:	v-ray_rt_000.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	879781

How do you activate this area of the rollout? I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking...
    Does the VRayStereoscopic helper work within V-Ray RT? Do lens files work in V-Ray RT?

thanks
    Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Seeing your screenshot, I presume RT was running while you were taking it ? You must stop ActiveShade to be able to use the rollout. VRayStereoscopic helper doesn't work in RT.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

duh. haha - thanks

Any reason why it displays two windows instead of putting both views into a single window when set to 'side by side' ?

Comment

Originally posted by cheerioboy View Post
        Any reason why it displays two windows instead of putting both views into a single window when set to 'side by side' ?
        Well, you have the side-by-side view in the ActiveShade window (you might need to enlarge it a bit to see the second view). We split them so that you can put them on separate displays - a specific way to do stereo is to take the output for two monitors and project this on the same screen later on.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks vlado, that was it! just needed to re size the window. Closed the left & right windows and resized the activeshade and the two views appeared.

Comment

Working...
          X