Problem with downloading Vray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with downloading Vray

Hi, I'm all excited about finally getting to download vray 3 for max 2015, but I seem to be having a problem with the chaosgroup website. Even though I'm logged in, when I select the download it asks me to log in again. I've tried this on two different computers and browsers and still have this problem. A few weeks back when I downloaded vray 3 for max 2013 it went just fine. Any ideas? thanx --ds

We are going to forward this case to our IT Department, meanwhile could you please let us know from which country you are?
    We could also send the build via our FTP server - you could request that at support@chaosgroup.com (include this thread address).
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

You're sure you're logging in with your website user and password and NOT your forum user and password?
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

In answer to the second comment, yes I had the correct name and password. In answer to the first question, I thought that I'd better give it another shot before I responded, and I am successfully downloading the file right now. So we'll never know what was up a couple of days ago. Thanx to both of you for your help. --ds

Comment

Glad to hear that everything is fine now.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
          X