Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MultiScatterMental.dlo> failed to initialize error message

Hi all,

I am having a problem getting my render farm to work, I have attached an image to show the error message I am receiving. I am not using multiscatter in these scenes, and this plugin is in the plugins folder requested, it's also on my computer. Any ideas on what I need to do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	failed to initialize.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	880508

Thanks

Martin

It seems that the plugin is somehow used in the scene - try to send a completely new empty scene to the BB just for testing.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

I sent a clean scene and I had the same error, the odd thing is that the plug in is on the machines, even if it's not being used in the scene.

Comment

That is strange - what happens if you remove the plugin from the machine?

Comment

Do you mean to remove it by deleting the MultiScatterMental.dlo from the machine?.. I have tried that but it doesn't change anything, it's still trying to look for it for some odd reason.

How do I properly uninstall this plugin?

Comment

Try to first remove it from the slave-machine and if BB invokes it again try to remove it from the workstation as well.

Comment

Hi, haven't had time to look at it till now..

..but neither way worked, still the error message. The only way it works is if I render the test scene (which contains no multiscatter objects) after deleting multiscatter from both machines.

My company purchased multiscatter from vray.com but they are not so easy to contact, now I am in the process of contacting R&D group and installing an update for it, hopefully it works.

Comment

Working...
              X