Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glare Render Pass nowhere to be found

Hi

My current Vray problem is the glare render pass sequence is missing.

First of all, the rendered lense effect is shown beautifully in the still test renders.
    Now, in the Vray lense effects settings under mode I checked "Image and render element". I assumed this means there will be an additional output sequence of the glare only, other than solely the render pass to choose from in the Vray framebuffer.
    No matter if I render with the Vray frame buffer or the 3dsMax standard render buffer, the render folder remains empty. There is only the beauty pass sequence with the baked glare - No seperate Glare Pass..

I am clueless what I could be doing wrong and hope that there is practicable solution.

(I know I could create the glare effect in the post using the specular pass, but I really like my Vray Glare, so I'd love to be able to actually use it in my after effects comp. Any hint how to achieve this would be much appreciated!)

Hello

You can save the output for glare and all render elements with enabling the "Separate render channels" option in the Render Setup -> V-Ray -> Frame buffer options. Specify the path for it there.
    Margarita Stoeva | chaos.com
    Chaos QA (V-Ray for 3ds Max)

Comment

Thanks, that did it. From now on only renderpasses via framebuffer!

Comment

Working...
      X