Can't BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't BB

I seem to have lost the ability to use Backburner on more than one machine at a time. I'm kind of getting the impression that my VRay license no longer supports two machines. I can do distributed rendering though. Most of the time, anyhow. In my current scene one machine is just rendering white. I'm not sure if Multiscatter has anything to do with that.
    - Geoff

Hmm, actually it seems my problems are simply BB related. I can get the Monitor to see the Manager when it's on either computer, but I can't get the server to see the Manager unless it's local. Perhaps I should try Deadline.
    - Geoff

Comment

Make sure ur names are accurate or IPS. I know that 90% of my problems with BB is simple stupid user Error sigh.
      CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

It seems I am able to run the server on both machines, but once one starts the other one goes down. Perhaps the Max subscription being up has something to do with it?

The error that the Servers give me is:
        ERR: Unableto bind: The requested address is not valid in its context. (0x2741). Is the application already running?
        ERR: Error starting UDP server
        - Geoff

Comment

Yay! At last I have it working! I tried a million different things, and each time I got different error messages, but now... somehow, I have both computers cranking away.
          - Geoff

Comment

Working...
          X