VolumeGrid missing random network frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VolumeGrid missing random network frames

Out of around 500 frames it's randomly not loading the f3d caches on about ~15 random frames on random machines on the network. It's not a sim error because when i re-render them its fine. This has happened consistently on 3 jobs with volumegrid and f3d files.
    This has never happened before on our network. With fxd sim files and rendering without volumegrid is fine.

Any ideas?

Do you get any errors or warnings in the V-Ray log file?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I checked the log on one of those machines and nothing particular that i could notice, but i can send it over to you if you want tomorrow morning.

Comment

I gathered a list of missing frames (around 60 in 550) and tried rendering locally in DR, some rendered, others didn't, same f3d cache error. Restarted max, and some of those that didn't render now rendered, but most of them didn't again.
        Gonna send some logs to you.

Comment

Hello, can you give us more info on that - what do you mean by "same f3d cache error" - is there a message showing up?

Would it be possible for you to share a single of the problematic caches, so we can try to reproduce the issue?
          Svetlin Nikolov, Ex Lead Phoenix developer

Comment

Yes i can send, what's your email? I already sent the logs to vlado.

Comment

Originally posted by Moriah View Post
              Yes i can send, what's your email? I already sent the logs to vlado.
              I've emailed you...

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X