MaxCam to PhysCam converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxCam to PhysCam converter

I've been using this script for years and it works great but unfortunately it won't work with Max 2016/Vray 3. Does anyone know if there's a newer version of this script or if it can be edited to work with these newer versions? I use this script a lot when doing perspective matching or motion tracking to convert the standard Max cameras to Vray cameras. If there's another way to do this I'd be happy to try that but right now I'm kind of stuck.
    Attached Files

Hi Devin,

It is better to change your script to use the new Max 2016 Physical camera instead. The old V-Ray Physical camera was removed from the UI and is available only through a script :vrayCreateVRayPhysicalCamera()

The script file you have posted uses a binary format and we can't view or edit it.
    Last edited by tashko.zashev; 28-09-2015, 11:22 PM.
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Can you look at this file?

I'm a complete novice when it comes to scripts.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think this is not the right file again. Probably you have to contact the script developer Emanuele Lecchi for a new updated version.
        Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Actually I did reach out to him and he told me that Vlado said to go ahead an begin working on it, hopefully we'll have something soon!!

Comment

Working...
          X