Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray 3.2.03 DR rendering black - no matter what

Hi,

I´m having a strange problem with using distributed rendering in vray 3.2.03. Somehow when switching on distributed rendering, the render buckets are black EVERYWHERE, even when only using the local host. I´ve tested with a very simple fresh and empty scene, yet no change. I´ve re-installed, tested different settings in the license server but no change. Of course rendering just locally with DR turned off is fine, but turning it on results in completely black renders.

Not sure what´s going on here, but any help would be appreciated. I´ve used different vray versions and never had this problem on my system, especially not local.

Thanks in advance,
    Martin
    ---
    About VIZPARK - www.vizpark.com

VIZPARK is a Autodesk authorized developer of 3Ds max plugins and high quality 3D models for professional 3D artists.

Hi Martin,

Do you have any light sources in the scene ? Probably this is the problem. Default lights are not supported in DR mode and will not render.
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Oooooh, man, thank you thank you thank you. I my case I didn´t want to use lights on purpose (rendering out texture maps in a special way), but that explains why. It works when adding a simple light. )) happy again
      ---
      About VIZPARK - www.vizpark.com

VIZPARK is a Autodesk authorized developer of 3Ds max plugins and high quality 3D models for professional 3D artists.

Comment

Working...
      X