Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr transfer missing files

Hello,

i got a virtual drive set up for all my shared maps, si i can have the same virtual path at home and at the office.

when i render in DR on my rendering slaves (which also have the same virtual path), DR is still transferring missing maps, even if they are actually accessible from the slaves.

Any ideas why ?

Thanks!

Hi,

Are you able to open the textures folder using the Virtual path locally on one of the render slaves ?
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Yes, on all slaves without problem

Comment

Hm, if V-Ray transfers the assets, then it couldn't really read the textures on the slave. What happens if you turn off the "transfer missing assets" option and turn on "check for missing assets"?

Best rgards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

slaves says : Missing maps found; abort rendering.

And indeed the slaves don't render

and btw, in the assets tracking, all maps a are found and "OK"

edit2 : can it be specific max file related problem ? seems that on another file it works Ok...hmm...strange maybe time for a "merge" into a clean file
          Last edited by muoto; 14-10-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately it will be difficult to say if the issue is somehow related to our plugin without reproducing it here.
            According to your last update it works as expected on a new scene file. Does it help when you merge the scene into a new file?
            Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
            Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
            X