Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray frame buffer strange screen

Hello to all,
    Since I updated to V Ray 3.x I am experiencing this strange behavior when I try to use the History feature.
    if you notice on the image attached, there is this strange characters besides the image, instead time and other regular info.
    Also if I try to compare two rendering is smear the cursor making impossible to see anything.
    Needless to day, everything is legal here, this is not a bad crack or something. My boss has same computer, same everything and his Buffer work just fine.
    I updated today to the latest release 3.30.04 and the problem persist.
    any suggestions?
    thank you.
    Fco.Click image for larger version

Name:	VRaybufferWTH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	883542

That's an odd looking frame buffer. What language is your OS set to (the history notes look very strange)? How large are those images?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

the language is Bulgarian... Joking man
      Everything is English, I live and work in California.
      I Think I figure out how to make it work, I had other problem writing files out of Max to our server, and there was a firewall blocking some stuff from my computer.
      After talking with IT, they unlocked some stuff for me, and now the V Ray frame buffer can save the temporary files that before I thought it was saving, but I guess it didn't.

I think because it didn't save the temporary file it create those weird texts and screw screen?? Not sure. Now I can select a folder and V Ray buffer is saving and everything seems to be working fine.
      Images are 3600x2400 that was a region render.
      This make seance??

Comment

Ok, good to know that things work now. We should probably show some kind of error in cases like these.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X