Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dsmax animated physical camera does not update in viewport

all said i think,
    we have to restart 3dsmax that viewport updates.

3dsmax 2016 sp1 vray 3-30-03

Can you send a scene for investigation?
    This doesn't look like a V-Ray issue, can you remove V-Ray and see if the same issue is still there?
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

thanks svetlozar,
      physical camera installs with max , not with vray. i thought i call you because you developed it.
      difficult to send a scene because if i restart max and load the same scene it works again, till some point when it stops working.

the problem is not only on my machine here.

maybe we can wait if there is feedback from other users about the same thing
      Last edited by thomes; 18-02-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it would be very difficult to propose anything without being able to reproduce it locally.
        What's the difference between your machine and the other machines in your environment in terms of hardware/software(versions/service packs)?
        There is a newer service pack 2 for 3ds Max 2016 so it might be a good idea to update and see if it helps.
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

http://forums.chaosgroup.com/showthr...097#post677097

this max2016 is full of small bugs. the whole stack thing is not stable. problems with "viewport-rendering differences that only dissappear if i collapse the stack" that i also posted here these days...or the "edit spline" modifier that crashes every second day the vertexes and moves them to anywhere in space. what to say... todays strategy to make money-new product,new product every year....not only seen with autodesk

Comment

Ive been running in to small and large problems with 2016 lately and so far whats been working is restart max with a fresh scene and then import everything from the problem scene in and that seems to be solving a lot of view port related problems other than one where all of a sudden I can not use DX11 on 3 totally different machines as all I get are black view ports and so have to run max with DX9...
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
            X