Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support down?

Hi

I've sent a mail yesterday, and again this morning, but I'm not getting a ticket from the ticketing system. Is the system down? Usually I get an autoreply with a ticket number
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

No answers here?
    Also still no ticked received in email!
    It's been 4 days since my 1st mail
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Apologies for the delay, let me see what happened.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

If autoreply is not received then we haven't received your email or something wrong happened with our servers.
        Would you please let me know from which emails address you sent the request and on what time(including time zone) approximately.

Thank you very much in advance.
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Thanks Svetlozar, I sent you a PM with the info
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

Got it.
            Will investigate what happened with our IT team and will get back to you afterwards.
            Meanwhile you could try to send another email and let us know if you got autoreply or not.

Comment

Sent another mail now. So far no autoreply, but it usually takes a few minutes. Will check again in 30 min or so
              Kind Regards,
              Morne

Comment

Ok ,we have found the emails from 18 and 19 and about 6 emails from today, some of them are marked as a Spam other ones as Conflicts.
                We are still investigating why the emails are not proceeded correctly from your mailbox.

Is it possible for you to send us a mail from the same domain name but from different email address, and one more from email with different domain?
                Last edited by svetlozar.draganov; 21-07-2016, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Strange, I only sent 1 email today.

I will send another 2 new mails from different domains. Just a test

(I also now received a reply from a ticket from April)
                  Kind Regards,
                  Morne

Comment

I sent 1 from my PC, another from my mobile (same address)

And another from my mobile with a different domain.
                    You should receive 3 tests emails then (I sent to both support@chaosgroup.com as well as vray@chaosgroup.com)
                    Kind Regards,
                    Morne

Comment

I received a ticket from the 1st email test from my pc (sent few seconds ago)
                      Kind Regards,
                      Morne

Comment

I'd be very interested in finding out if there's some kind of issue with my mail setup
                        Kind Regards,
                        Morne

Comment

Ok, we got the email from the other domain and you should have a autoreply from the system.
                          All the requests from your primary email are for some reason blocked by the Microsoft servers.
                          We will whitelist your email hopefully this will prevent future requests to be treated as spam.

I have manually moved your emails from Spam folder to the Inbox and the ticketing system seams to handle them properly.
                          Please let me know if you've received the autoreply emails for all of your requests.
                          Last edited by svetlozar.draganov; 21-07-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Yes I received them all now thanks. Could you ask your IT guys to please look into why my mail was picked up as spam. Maybe it's something wrong on my end for some reason...
                            I use Thunderbird as my mail client, and I belive my mail servers are Linux based.

If there's some kind of error code or spam lingo they can provide, I'll get my provider to look into it further
                            Kind Regards,
                            Morne

Comment

We are using Microsoft Exchange Servers and we cannot find on our end why your email is considered as a spam.
                              Despite that we are still investigating and we might also open a support ticket at Microsoft Support.

Comment

Working...
                              X