3.5 bloom and glare and denoiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5 bloom and glare and denoiser

while it is nice that it is way faster than it used to be, the denoiser in replace rgb mode is still not working when bloom and glare are on before the end of the render...

ver 3.50.01 27072

also I found a few issues with caustics,

if the physical camera has perspective corrections, the caustic map is offset, not taking these corrections.
    if you don't save the caustic map and then use it the samples don't seem to be interpolated, and also the denoiser is not removing the noise coming from caustics.

when trying to render region of camera with perspective correction, the render uses a camera without correction, so what you are trying to get focus on gets out of the way...

Originally posted by gregvfx View Post
    while it is nice that it is way faster than it used to be, the denoiser in replace rgb mode is still not working when bloom and glare are on before the end of the render...

ver 3.50.01 27072

also I found a few issues with caustics,

if the physical camera has perspective corrections, the caustic map is offset, not taking these corrections.
    if you don't save the caustic map and then use it the samples don't seem to be interpolated, and also the denoiser is not removing the noise coming from caustics.

when trying to render region of camera with perspective correction, the render uses a camera without correction, so what you are trying to get focus on gets out of the way...
    yes , same for me , denoiser and glare + bloom doesn't work ...
    would you please to describe the workflow how to get denoised RGB output from VFB with glare and bloom ... thank you ...

Comment

Denoiser + bloom/glare is coming in beta 2 in about a month. We will specifically mention it in the changelog.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

This is the thread I was looking for...any update on when Denoiser + bloom/glare will be ready? Also, will this work with RT GPU CUDA? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X