Older or other vray files, crash 3ds max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older or other vray files, crash 3ds max

Hi, i hope this is a beta issue. Whatever file i ve opened with previous vray versions from various sources, ends up crashing my max completely, "cant obtain licence" error, and i have to completely uninstall and install vray again. Thoughts? ty
    www.yellimages.com

Hi,

I'm not sure if this case is the same, but we just fixed a crash Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2016-12-15_15-58-17.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	864596 when render process is started and license is not found.
    Can you verify that the V-Ray license server is running on the machine and the Client settings are set accordingly.
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Yes my licences work fine. If i load an older/other scene i get this error ur showing me and insta crash. Idk why it loses the licence though. I ll try reproduce it and send the scene that causes me this issue.

After that unless i do a clean uninstall and install again, i cant use vray max crashes instantly. ty
      www.yellimages.com

Comment

Originally posted by thanulee View Post
        Yes my licences work fine. If i load an older/other scene i get this error ur showing me and insta crash. Idk why it loses the licence though. I ll try reproduce it and send the scene that causes me this issue.

After that unless i do a clean uninstall and install again, i cant use vray max crashes instantly. ty
        It would be very helpful to check one of those files. Please post here or send it directly to our support mail (support@chaosgroup.com)
        What about if you install the previous V-Ray version 3.4 ?
        Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Previous version was fine i think. I ll attach the scene during the weekend here. thanks a lot
          www.yellimages.com

Comment

Working...
          X