New backburner warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New backburner warning

does anyone know something about this window popup?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BB Warning.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	886163

I've just installed Max 2017 and VRay 3.4 and this warning appears just selecting "submit to network rendering" with BackBurner 2017.
    The strange thing is that exactly same scenes (both new and old ones) with Max 2016 and VRay 3.2 wiht BackBurner 2017 don't show this warning so I don't know if it's a Max or VRay issue; in both cases renders are fine and files are written on disk.
    I've always used the saving option inside "frame buffer" rollout without caring about render output field inside "common parameters" rollout and obviously the issue goes away using this option but IMHO it doesn't make sense.

Is this a known issue/bug? ..any idea how to get rid of this annoying window?
    Alessandro

This warning dialogue appears when you are saving using VrayVFB and not the max FB. It's happened to me for a few vray and max versions. Maybe you didn't have that warning dialogue active for some reason but it is nothing to worry about as long as you have an output in your VFB.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by stevesideas View Post
      This warning dialogue appears when you are saving using VrayVFB and not the max FB. It's happened to me for a few vray and max versions. Maybe you didn't have that warning dialogue active for some reason but it is nothing to worry about as long as you have an output in your VFB.
      I see but it's a totally fresh install so max frame buffer IS still enabled even if I'm using VRFB (the same happens disabling it)
      any idea how to disable this kind of warning?
      Alessandro

Comment

There is a set of warnings etc you can turn on/off in the customize/preferences/files. It is a 3dsmax warning (as far as I know) so this may work.
        Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Working...
        X