Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online authorization mode, often suddenly offline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online authorization mode, often suddenly offline.

How suddenly dropped I am online authorized. There is a workstation and 80 render nodes, often suddenly dropped, I made the rendering. Can I only open a 3dmax at a time?Click image for larger version

Name:	2cfc0b465378ac4b8a5b247748cacd4d.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	887258Click image for larger version

Name:	2b574e450efe8745852672d7f43f1a88.png
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	887259

Unstable, always over a while on the line,

Comment

Hi,
      Offline licensing is required only when the machine that holds your licenses (License server) has no internet connection.
      Do you have internet connection on the machine where the license server is installed?
      What do you mean with "often suddenly dropped, " the machine looses its connection to internet ? or the issues you have are with the Activation process?

Can I only open a 3dmax at a time?
      One Interface license allows you to use the V-Ray render settings only on one workstation
      You can open and work on the V-Ray Render settings in multiple 3DS Max sessions if they are on the same workstation/machine. One Interface license doesn't allow you to open and edit the render settings on multiple machines/workstations simultaneously.
      Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

thank you! Tashko Zashev
        The license server connected to the Internet, the normal rendering after a period of time suddenly render failure, online license no longer show the green state, but the gray state, all computers can not render.

Comment

Thant's very strange.
          Do you loose internet connection at that time? Do you have any problems in general with the internet connection ?
          The license server usually prints a warning in the notification area when the connection is lost for some reason.
          Can you send us the Online License server log files? You can find them in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\logs

How do you fix this when you get the Grey status? Need to log in again with user and Pass or by refreshing the web page?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4833f62c63e1e144bc35c613c6afb739.png
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	867053Hello there! How do i send you a file Can you tell me your email? When all the normal time I set the offline authorization mode, but this model seems to only maintain 14 days, there are ways to maintain a longer offline state? This is more convenient. Now everything is normal i send it to the log file for you useful? Or do you have to wait for it to send it to you when you go wrong?

Comment

When all the normal time I set the offline authorization mode, but this model seems to only maintain 14 days, there are ways to maintain a longer offline state?
              There is an option to automate this process actually. When you borrow licenses you can activate Auto-renew licenses. Here is a screenshot:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	firefox_2017-03-16_12-47-10.png
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	867054
              Note that this machine will have internet connection at that time in order to get the borrowing process completed.

Now everything is normal i send it to the log file for you useful? Or do you have to wait for it to send it to you when you go wrong?
              We will need this logs when the issue occurs again. For easy access to all log files of the OLS you can open the Notifications area and there should be a Download Logs button. I see that you are on the latest OLS version.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer.

Comment

Working...
                X