Can not use Use camera path and Fly-through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not use Use camera path and Fly-through

Can not use Use camera path and Fly-through, and when I use one of them, there will be an error (see screenshot). Now I can not render the animation right now. How can I fix the problem? The official can quickly fix this error.Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.2 KB
ID:	887263

Hi,

According to the screenshot this camera animation is quite long 001 - 1230 frames. Have you tried to increase the Light cache subdivisions? If not please perform a render region test with 2000 for an example. Furthermore you can try even with brute force / brute force to see if those artifacts will disappear.

What is the V-Ray/Max version?
    Do you get any errors or warnings in the V-Ray log during this render?
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

The problem still exists, I am using v-ray 3.5.04, this is a bug, I have encountered the same problem before, it exists in many scenes, I have sent a wrong scene to Vlado, but he did not reply I waited for a long time still did not reply to me. Now my clients are complaining about the programs I have given them out. what should I do?

Comment

hi,
        have you tried pre-rendering the light cache with flythrough on frame 0, save it and use `from file` on the LC you saved ?
        anthonyh

Comment

I use BL, this model is accurate, animation is not easy to error, LC mode error, there are always some problems. I do not like to render a good light cache and then go and load it.

Comment

I have sent a wrong scene to Vlado, but he did not reply
            Could you send the scene to us and provide the thread link.

Also keep in mind that with the newly introduced sampling and with the optimizations made in the latest version you should get very good render times even without the usage of LC pre-calculation (Use camera path and Fly-through mode). Furthermore for that animation length you should use a lot of subdivs. In case that you want to use 1000 subdivs per frame, if you multiply that number to 1230 frames that will be very large number. Generally the fly-through method is not a very good choice for long sequences.
            Our suggestion will be to disable Use camera path and use Single frame mode instead.
            Last edited by Zdravko.Keremidchiev; 20-03-2017, 07:43 AM.
            Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com

Comment

Yes, a lot faster, thanks to Chaosgroup, I will try to segment increased to 1000, and use a single frame instead of using the camera, cancel the path, even enbree acceleration has been closed, but there is still a small amount of error, because of the added noise to the processing function, so the final effect is ok! Could you tell me your e-mail address? I send the scene to you!

Comment

There are a lot of scenes in this error. Unfortunately, you have to render the entire animation scene to find out where the error is. Can you tell me how to send it to you? By email? Or SkyDrive, I uploaded to China more commonly used server you can download it? For example: Baidu cloud?

Comment

I assume this thread (https://forums.chaosgroup.com/showth...he-next-update) is related to this issue?
                  Send us your scene to support at chaosugroup.com

Comment

I used to send scenes and screenshots and text descriptions to you. But did not deal with and reply to me, please tell me FTP server upload address, and detailed upload method, thank you!

Comment

It will work fine if you set the light evaluation mode to "probabilistic" or "full". Increasing the light cache subdivs should also help. In any case, it would be very helpful to look at your scene.

Best regards,
                      Vlado
                      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes, I need to use adaptive light to speed up rendering, so I can not use other patterns, can you tell me how to send the scene to you?

Comment

I would like to know the next version can solve the following questions: 1. does not support Use Embree, check it will appear shadows, 2. can not use Use camera path, use it will also appear black block, can not use Fly-through, this is Very urgent need to solve the problem. Rely on Light cache subdivision to improve the problem, the speed becomes very slow, it is unwise choice.

Comment

The support for Use Camera path (LightCache) and Fly-through mode will remain in the new versions. I suggested not using those because of the length of the animation and the new optimizations in V-Ray. It will be up to you to decide whether to use it.
                            Still if you have issues with those send us the scene and we will have a look at it.

Comment

Scene has been sent to your mailbox support@chaosgroup.com, thank you! Ticket number is: #836833.

Comment

Working...
                              X