Image attached
    Lasted vray and forespack
    Any solution or work around?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fachada_POS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	887313
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arch Pedro A. Solano
    "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
    Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
    Follow us on facebook
    Visit us on PSolano

I assume you're not clipping through the middle of those trees, and they're just in front of the clipper? increase transparency levels to 500

Comment

You're right but it doesnt solve the problem
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Arch Pedro A. Solano
      Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
      Follow us on facebook
      Visit us on PSolano

Comment

i had some other issues with the clipper and forest that instancing them all to proxies using the forest tools solved. mine was a stretching and putting them in the wrong place thing though.

Comment

Its a big scene, but i only want each facade from one house type. I might need to extract to a scene from the master file. Xref files always bring some kind of new errors from version to version. I'll keep looking for a workaround.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aerea-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.9 KB
ID:	867164
          Arch Pedro A. Solano
          Follow us on facebook
          Visit us on PSolano

Comment

If you are just looking to isolate facades can you use the camera clipping plane in stead?
            Cheers,
            -dave
            â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Can we have a stripped down version of the scene to play around with?
              Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
              Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Sure Svetlozar, To where do i send it?, i can pack it all
                Arch Pedro A. Solano
                Follow us on facebook
                Visit us on PSolano

Comment

Originally posted by oligophant View Post
                  Sure Svetlozar, To where do i send it?, i can pack it all
                  You can send it to support@chaosgroup.com (We can provide you with FTP access if needed).
                  Miroslav Ivanov
                  Chaos Cosmos

Comment

I just mail you from wetransfer the scene, i writed down a link refering the thread.
                    Arch Pedro A. Solano
                    Follow us on facebook
                    Visit us on PSolano

Comment

We have the files and have this logged this in our bug tracker. We'll update the thread once we have any news.
                      Miroslav Ivanov
                      Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Working...
                      X