Vray License Failing Urgent Please HELP! Deadline tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray License Failing Urgent Please HELP! Deadline tomorrow

I hope someone from Chaos group or someone that has run into the same issue can see this on time, but we are having a very unusual problem.
    We are running about 12 licenses of vray with a dongle for now a couple of years, so far everything is fine, except last night at 1AM in the middle of a deadline the workstations could not get a license, and the renderings to the farm started to also fail.
    I restarted the VRLservice, and licenses started to work again; however i was told after i left that it stoped working again.. so all our renderings also didnt continue

Please we need to fix this ASAP or will be letting down our clients!

Thanks,

M.

Can you try reinstalling dongle drivers? We've seen very rare cases where dongle gets "disconnected" because of driver defects.

Also, please use the Notifications > Download Logs to send a diagnostic bundle to support@chaosgroup.com so that we can better understand what's going on.

Regards,
    Mihail

Comment

Thanks for help. I restarted again VRLservice and has been ruining fine for whole day... i cant really stop production atm but will try tomorrow, as Im afraid it will happen unexpectedly again... i think Im not using the latest license server (mine is not capable to do internet licensing )
      i will just be awake checking that service doesnt turn off this time...

Thanks again.

M.

Comment

Working...
      X