VRayRawReflection render element unusable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayRawReflection render element unusable

I posted this as an aside to another issue I was having, but I thought it was probably worth giving it it's own thread.

As I explained in the other thread, I have just moved over to VRay 3.5 from 2.5, so a lot has changed! However, the issue shown in the attached VRayRawReflection element is a bit of a problem, as I usually like to use it in post to boost the reflections where needed. That used to be fine in 2.5, where the Raw Reflection element was a mirror like pass, but since going over to 3.5 it is rendering mostly white, like it is heavily blown out or something. As I can't find any other mention of this on the forum, I wonder if it's something that I'm doing incorrectly in the settings. The VRayReflection pass is fine and looks the same as it did in 2.5.

Any help would be much appreciated please.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    -Andrew

Andrew Martin Visualisation

Please send me a piece of the scene at peter.matanov@chaosgroup.com
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

Ok, will do. The bedroom scene will need to be stripped down a bit before sending. Should I email you a WeTransfer link?
      -Andrew

Comment

Yep, no problem.
        If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
        Chaos

Comment

Thanks Peter. Email with download link sent to you and support@chaosgroup.com. Ticket no. 755405.
          -Andrew

Comment

Working...
          X