Light exclude not working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light exclude not working for me

I have a vray light set to include one foreground object in a scene with background objects, however, the background objects are being lit by this vray light even though the background objects are not in the list...I have the light set to include only the foreground object. Even, when I hide the foreground object, the background is still being lit...can someone help me figure what setting I missed?

I'm using vray rt cuda mode, off with GI for default lights, GI set to BF+BF. TIA

Using 3.50.04

Exclude/Include is on the list for support RT GPU features...I wonder why it is not working.
    Last edited by biochemical_animations; 31-05-2017, 10:52 AM.

OK, now it is working...I don't know what I did to get it to work, but it's working now.

Comment

OK, now it's not working, again. Anyone else see this? I'll try to put together a test file for support when I get some time. What is the email I send it to again...is it support@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by biochemical_animations View Post
        OK, now it's not working, again. Anyone else see this? I'll try to put together a test file for support when I get some time. What is the email I send it to again...is it support@chaosgroup.com
        That's the one. Include a link to this thread in your message.
        Miroslav Ivanov
        Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Working...
        X