Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to safe the VrayDenoiser Renderelement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to safe the VrayDenoiser Renderelement?

Hi guys,

my question may seem really stupid but I don?t know what to do or what I?m doing wrong. I use Vray 3.05.04 and 3.60.03 (need to update my workstations at work soon).

I?m really satisfied how progressive and vray denoiser work together. That really gives me quicker renderings with a great look but I have problems to safe the VrayDenoiser renderlement.

I safe my rendering as exr and the render elements as seperate render elements. In the attached example I get the following output:

- Alpha
    - origRGB
    - RGB_color
    - VrayReflection
    - VrayRefraction
    - VrayRenderID
    - VrayWirecolor

What do I need to do to get the VrayDenoiser element output?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maci; 17-08-2017, 01:48 AM.
    regards martin k

Denoiser elements can be exported only from V-Ray Raw Image file, they won't be exported from Separate Render Channels or from 3dsMax Render output.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Bloom, Glare and Denoiser put their result in the effectsResult channel. So you already have the result of the Denoiser saved as RGB_color. If you use multiple effects you may still want the VRayDenoiser element.
      The VRayDenoiser element has an option "mode". Just change the mode to "Show result channel" (the default is "Hide denoiser result channel").
      psd-manager can also save the "VRayDenoiser" element as a PSD layer with extra control over color corrections being applied to it or not.

Daniel
      Daniel Schmidt - Developer of psd-manager

Comment

Thank you for your replies.

Originally posted by svetlozar.draganov View Post
        Denoiser elements can be exported only from V-Ray Raw Image file, they won't be exported from Separate Render Channels or from 3dsMax Render output.
        OK, I do not want several Denoiser Elements. I only want the VrayDenoiser Element exported. Is that not possible?

But, if I get Daniel right, I get the denoised result from the RGB_color and can get it sperate by changing the mode. I will try that!

regards martin k

Comment

Working...
        X