Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayHDRI Images Disappearing When Merging

Hi,

I've just noticed that when merging a few objects from one scene into another, the contents of any VRayHDRI maps applied to them haven't come through.
    i.e. the map itself comes through, but there's no file linked in it, just a blank box for the filename.
    It seems to happen whether it's part of a material, or applied to a light or a displacement modifier.

It's only when merged. If I open the file instead, the images are all still present.
    Max bitmaps seem unaffected.

I'm on the latest stable release - 3.60.03 - on Max 2017.

Is this a VRay issue, or am I doing something idiotic?

Cheers,

John
    Website
    Behance
    Instagram

If this the official build from the website or the latest stable one, which date is from? I can manage to reproduce the issue with those builds on a simple scene? Can you attach an example scene?
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by Zdravko.Keremidchiev View Post
      If this the official build from the website or the latest stable one, which date is from? I can manage to reproduce the issue with those builds on a simple scene? Can you attach an example scene?
      Sorry - I meant the latest official build - vray_adv_36003_max2017_x64.exe
      I can't attach the scene it just happened on, but I'll try and recreate it and send something over.

Cheers,

John
      Website
      Behance
      Instagram

Comment

Working...
      X