Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Camera DR issues

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if there's a certain bug report form for VRay, so I thought I share my issue here (please notify me if I should post this somewhere else).

I experience some other weird things with Physical Camera since Max 2018:
    - Sometimes my camera target gets dislocated from the point it should be located (so it is not located at the end of the line segment which connets it with the camera), it looks like it has something to do with Vertical Tilting.
    - Similar things happen, when I position my camera with a Space Navigator. After finishing the positioning, and I render a picture with Distributed Rendering, the render messes up, and it turns out that the camera is not oriented in a direction which was visible in the viewport. I can only assure the camera direction is clear, if I select the target manually, and move it around a little bit.
    The problems might be related to the Space Navigator, but I'm not sure. I have not experienced the same thing on any other computer, but on a certain one. I have also reinstalled 3dsMax since, but the problem hasn't gone.

I have this issue since Max version 2018.3, and I use VRay 3.60.

I contacted Autodesk with this issue, they said it has something to do with 3rd party renderers. Anyone experiencing similar things?

Gabor Nagy
    narmer architecture studio
    www.narmer.hu

It is 100% a Max issue. This bug has been present since a few releases back. We are having the same issue on 2 machines here.
    https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

Working...
    X