No announcement yet.

IPR Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get dozens of warnings because I have more than 71 cores, so I tend to ignore the message. I'll make a habit of scrolling through now.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
      I get dozens of warnings because I have more than 71 cores, so I tend to ignore the message. I'll make a habit of scrolling through now.
      Now *that* could be worth having as an option to disable, so to keep the log lean and exhaustive for the stuff that mattered most, i'd say.
      Checking the log should be habit, you're right Bobby, but if it becomes a chore, for whatever unnecessary reason, and steers users away from it, it needs to be addressed.

Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lele^ View Post
        Morne, jeez, sorry, I'm not trying to antagonise you on this, i'm trying to find the best way
        No worries Lele, I could have chosen different words to explain my passion. Bobby, I didn't mean to hijack your thread
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
          No worries Lele, I could have chosen different words to explain my passion. Bobby, I didn't mean to hijack your thread
          Oh, i referred only to my continuous objecting.
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
          X