VrayRT render nodes not seeing textures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayRT render nodes not seeing textures

I have 5 render nodes with vrayRT enabled (as a server). When using them plus the main render machine I get the attached result. I've checked the vrayRT log and there are no errors. I have noticed that the log does however reference a path were it stores the caching assets. Do I need to share this folder so that the RT render nodes can see this network path ?

All paths/textures are visible on the network. If I render the same scene using Vray production renderer it looks fine. Click image for larger version  Name:	lemons_issue.JPG Views:	1 Size:	319.4 KB ID:	995741
    Last edited by stevesideas; 14-05-2018, 03:53 AM.
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

When rendering with DR it is mandatory to share the scene in order for the other machines to access the assets.
    It's also very important to change the default Local System Account if V-Ray Spawner/Server is launched as a windows service:
    http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...4_16-57-20.jpg

Local system account is very limited and in most of the cases it doesn't have access even to shared files.

First make sure that the folder is shared, then launch V-Ray spawners/servers manually, not by a windows service - if everything works fine then the culprit is the windows account, just add another account with necessary rights to access shared files and V-Ray should be able to load assets.
    Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
    Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

ok thanks. I'll try that.
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Keep us poster whether it solves the issue or not.
        Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
        Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
        X