Render Node not Responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Node not Responding

I have recently set up a render node to be used on my laptop to speed timings for my Friday deadline. Although the render node did work late last it has now stopped responding. The only difference from last nights test render and today's is the resolution is higher. My main desktop is currently rendering the scene and although my laptop sounds like it is processing something the screen does not and the render buckets sit there idle. I have restarted and reset numerous times but the same result.

My details:
    VRay version: 3.60.04 EDU
    3D Platform:3ds Max 2018

Kind regards, Ryan

Well - the EDU version of V-Ray has only 1 Render node license included (the one that comes with the Workstation package), so a second machine wouldn't have a license to engage when rendering.
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Sorry, I am new to all this. I thought that Vray licencing could be used on 2 machines and yes only one at a time. I assume then the render node licence is the same and the act of rendering is separate to VRay? Sorry for the confusion as I saw VRay as a rendering software package and the licences on the website alluded to another render node and not part of the same service.

Comment

Working...
      X