Render time in exr metadata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render time in exr metadata

Render time in exr metadata would be awesome.

Hi,

if you render as a vray raw image file (vrimg) and after that use the VRImg to OpenEXR Converter you will get that information in your EXR files. Here is an example what attributes are saved.

regards
    Ralf

Comment

Hm.. interesting... we save as .exr via VRay Framebuffer.
      Apparently I have rendertime metgadata in the file.
      But, it said it took 0s(I wish!!!!).
      Any clue?

Comment

After some testing, i was not able to get the right metadata inside the exr file when saving from V-Ray frame buffer. Neither as multichannel exr nor vrimg. It works for me only via the "V-Ray raw image file" option and also only if have at least one render element available. In my case the denoiser.

Best,
        Ralf

Comment

I have asked them to start adding data to file renders - maybe even a year ago and Vlad said they were looking into it. There's plenty of stuff I would liek to add to every file - for example, panoramic tags in a panoramic spherical render.

Render time.

Default ownership and copyright etc.
          http://www.jd3d.co.uk - Vray Mentor

Comment

Originally posted by JD3D_CGI View Post
            I have asked them to start adding data to file renders - maybe even a year ago and Vlad said they were looking into it. There's plenty of stuff I would liek to add to every file - for example, panoramic tags in a panoramic spherical render.

Render time.

Default ownership and copyright etc.
            Yes please!
            www.studio2a.co

Comment

Working...
            X