Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color corrections - ability to compare 2 instances of the same render with diferent corrections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color corrections - ability to compare 2 instances of the same render with diferent corrections

I have a question about the color corrections settings.
    It would be great if the settings would be stored separately in each instance of a saved image and auto loaded when selecting that image adding the ability to compare the same rendered image with different adjustments
    It would be very useful to be able to do this straight into the VFB without having to saving them.

What are your thoughts on this?
    pixel bender @ panoptikon

Technically this is not difficult, but it has the potential to become very confusing. We'll see though, I will make a note about it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado

Comment

Not quite the same thing, but could you make it so that when you change say exposure, white balance and maybe curves, that you could save the settings for that lot, in a single file, rather than save them all separately

Comment

Originally posted by andy51 View Post
          Not quite the same thing, but could you make it so that when you change say exposure, white balance and maybe curves, that you could save the settings for that lot, in a single file, rather than save them all separately
          I'm not sure if I understand your request but I believe that you can already do this by clicking the globals button (top - right corner). You can save there a single file for all the corrections (.vccglb - Global Color Correction File).
          Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
          X