Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Procedural Texture Map, simialr to V-Ray Next Update 2 Lens/Dust Effects Aperture Bloom/Glare Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Procedural Texture Map, simialr to V-Ray Next Update 2 Lens/Dust Effects Aperture Bloom/Glare Effect

I finally had some time to play with the V-Ray Next Update 2 lens effects... Loving it, fantastic work everyone on this and the entire update, V-Ray is performing beautifully!

So my request is based on the awesome Aperture preview of procedural scratches and dust, and how great it would be to have a new V-Ray procedural texture that had several "styles" with similar tweaking parameters, random seed capability etc.

This would be great for creating procedural, patterns, creature skin, used in reflection, diffuse, bump, or self illumination. Essentially allow for the creation of many types of neat procedural materials. Like the noise map but way more variety of shapes and tweakability of said shapes.

Now imagine a built in layering system on this map and the possibilities would be endless!

This feature request is semi analogous or at least in a similar vein to my old request for a single procedural tex map that combines, curvature & edge selection/masking: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...d-vrayblendmtl

I'm craving feature rich vray procedural maps for a long time.
    yes, please!
    Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
    www.AddYourLight.com
    Always looking to learn, become better and serve better.

Comment

Working...
    X