Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the new vfb colour picker - could we have it output values from the background and maybe have an option to lock on an area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the new vfb colour picker - could we have it output values from the background and maybe have an option to lock on an area?

Heya folks!

The new vfb colour picker is a much nicer implementation than we had before so much appreciated to whoever did that! As two requests to make this even more useful would it be possible to add:

- Colour picker to also read values from a background if loaded so we can compare one to another?
    - The option to "lock" an area lets say we control click on part of the image and our sample will stay? The idea would be to allow us to adjust either lights or material settings and watch the numbers changing in real time so we can dial things to reference.

I know we'd talked before about potentially getting something like the photoshop system of a palette that could show multiple picked areas of the image all feeding out but the above improvements would keep me away from using nuke's frame buffer for a lot of my work!

Thanks again, Vray 5 has some great new things!

Edit - clarified by M.Max and Lele - ignore this

Comment

Working...
    X