Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DS MAX - Vray Cloud - Seperate render channel

Hi !

I just want to know how to choose another picture format from the cloud render (I just have exr and JPG, is it normal ?!)
    And, I want to know how to save the separate render channel.

Thanks in advance for you precious help !

Hi bastian_perriard

Depending on how you've set up your render output in 3ds max, Chaos Cloud will store the render elements in two different ways. For example, if you use the Separate render channels option:
    • When the Separate render channels is enabled - Chaos Cloud will store render elements as separate files.
    • When Separate render channels is disabled - Chaos Cloud will store the render elements in a single multichannel .exr file.
    With the latter, there is still a way to extract the render elements from the multichannel .exr file - via the VFB window. Load the multichannel .exr in the V-Ray Frame Buffer and use the Save to Separate files option to save all channels into separate files.

Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Great thank you very much nikoleta.garkova.
      Another question about the credits > there is possibility to have an estimation before the render end ?
      Last edited by bastian_perriard; 30-03-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hi bastian_perriard,

Our developers are currently working on a calculator so our users can be able to estimate the credits they'd need for rendering with Chaos Cloud. We will keep you posted and notify you when this is ready.

Meanwhile, we've described other options to approximate the credits needed, and this has been further discussed in this forum post. Hope this will be of help!
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X