Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Buffer: moveable icons/bars

Tiny wish:
    I use a rather large monitor as a dedicated frame buffer preview. It is 4K so the menu is already rather "small". Sadly this one is stacked on top of my regular screen. (I think you see this a lot with people who do mainly video editing, but I simply don't have more space on the desk.)
    So the distance from my eyes all the way up to the top of the screen is quite far away. I tried to "150%" the interface within Windows, but sadly this also blows up the render itself.. so you won't see the full 4K render but a zoomed version of it. DPI/scaling or some other drama in that area.

It would be a big help if the top interface menu/bar could be moveable for user preference. At the bottom it would reduce some mouse meters and be easier on the eyes for me. I don't think this is currently possible, but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the idea. I'm adding it to the list but I'm not sure how soon we'll get to it.

Best regards,
    Yavor
    Yavor Rubenov
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Originally posted by yavor.rubenov View Post
      Hello,

Thanks for the idea. I'm adding it to the list but I'm not sure how soon we'll get to it.

Best regards,
      Yavor
      Thanks! No stress on this one!

Comment

Working...
      X