render previous by default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• render previous by default

Up until the latest 'version 5' the Vray VFB would default to render the last active viewport. Now though with version 5 you have to either click + press shift or choose the correct camera view in the drop down list.
    This is driving me nuts as i do loads of partial test renders in the process of getting the right colours and lighting etc etc. Every-single-time i forget to choose from the drop down or press shift and have to re-render the sample.
    Please please couldn't we revert to the old tried and tested render the previous by default ??

You should be able to lock the view that gets rendered with the lock icon up near the top of the Render Setting dialog. (right below where you choose the renderer).

Comment

Originally posted by Joelaff View Post
      You should be able to lock the view that gets rendered with the lock icon up near the top of the Render Setting dialog. (right below where you choose the renderer).
      no ... i cant see the lock icon you talk about ??

Comment

Originally posted by Joelaff View Post
        my mistake. found it now .. i was looking in the vray VFB not the main render dialogue.
        thanks for the heads up that makes things easier again.

Comment

Yeah, I found that via somebody posting it on the forum as well. Not where you might think to look.

Comment

Working...
          X