Vray bitmap as default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray bitmap as default

I am used to having the convenience of dragging and dropping a jpg or png directly to 3ds max slate material editor, the problem is when I do this, it just gets imported as bitmap. Is it possible to have the default behavior to be vray bitmap instead when it's dragged into the slate material editor?

I know I can convert all bitmap to vraybitmap with the converter, but this is quite a bit more step to have them be converted at the end, and the slate editor will not update automatically either. Unless there's already a way to do this that I am not aware about.

Originally posted by Syu_z View Post
    I am used to having the convenience of dragging and dropping a jpg or png directly to 3ds max slate material editor, the problem is when I do this, it just gets imported as bitmap. Is it possible to have the default behavior to be vray bitmap instead when it's dragged into the slate material editor?

I know I can convert all bitmap to vraybitmap with the converter, but this is quite a bit more step to have them be converted at the end, and the slate editor will not update automatically either. Unless there's already a way to do this that I am not aware about.
    Yes, that would be great. I imagine this is a 3dsmax thing, but Chaos should team up with them to make it work!

Comment

Working...
    X