Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VRayUVWRandomizer in VrayBitmap Converter as an automatic feature or in Vray Toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayUVWRandomizer in VrayBitmap Converter as an automatic feature or in Vray Toolbar

Hello,

The worst part of the VRayUVWRandomizer is that you have to manually tie in to every bitmap slot. If there could be an option in the Vray Toolbar to apply it to every bitmap of the selected object that would be a game changer.

It would be also super nice to have a checkbox in the VRayBitmap Converter to add VRayUVWRandomizer to the converted bitmaps. Preferably using the same settings as the original bitmap (Real world scale with the same dimensions for example).
    Would be even nicer if there was an option to do the converting only on selected objects. This way the Converter wouldn't mess up the BerconTiles and some other things.

Thanks,
    David

Hi thanks for posting. Let me do a quick research on the topic and I will get back to you.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi we discussed your suggestions. For now we think that these changes are more or less specific case related and will not be very useful considering the full range of possible uses of the software.

Vray Toolbar to apply it to every bitmap of the selected object
      - this could potentially lead to the scenario where one has to remove some of the UVWRandomizer nodes

VRayBitmap Converter to add VRayUVWRandomizer to the converted bitmaps
      - again could lead to having to remove some of the UVWRandomizer nodes

As for the conversion of selected objects only we already have this request logged in our system under VMAX-12478. I will add your thread and bump it's priority.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X