VRay for ARM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay for ARM

Would love to have Standalone run on ARM processors under Linux. The ARM procs are cheaper on AWS, and could help with cloud rendering. You should already have something close with the MacOS version.

Thanks.

Yep, you are right. We are considering something in that direction, but I can't disclose anything further.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

I appreciate the quick reply. Looking forward to it. I am sure it would help you guys cut costs on ChaosCloud as well.

Of course if you make it for NetBSD then we can render with VRay on anything, even our toasters!

Comment

Originally posted by Joelaff View Post
        I appreciate the quick reply. Looking forward to it. I am sure it would help you guys cut costs on ChaosCloud as well.

Of course if you make it for NetBSD then we can render with VRay on anything, even our toasters!
        Not sure about toasters, but modern smartwatches are becoming more and more powerful each year
        If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
        Chaos

Comment

Any more updates on this? Every time we cloud render I see all those cheap arm nodes just crying out to be referred on!

Comment

Working...
          X