Vray Fur with more options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Fur with more options

I think VrayFur is an exceptional feature and I wish it had more updates, especially to make hair orientation more practical, combed by brushes, or at least VrayFur Style came in the default installation package and, of course, more options like clumping and perhaps an option for new base geometries, such as feathers and leaves would also be incredible.​ The idea of fur is always to make short hairs, but the speed and rendering quality of it is too good to be limited to so few customization parameters .

Hi, thanks for posting. There aren't any plans for upgrades to the VRayFur in the near future. Could you give us examples of where you need upgrades to the VRayFur in your workflow?
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. There aren't any plans for upgrades to the VRayFur in the near future. Could you give us examples of where you need upgrades to the VRayFur in your workflow?
      It would be great to provide some official presets! Such as long fur carpet, short fur carpet, dog fur, cat fur, leg hair....
      Software: 3DsMax 2021.3 / 2024.2 | VRay 6 GPU + Chaos Vantage
      Hardware: i9-13900k | RTX 4090
      e-mail: imhill820@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. We will keep them in mind. For now there are no plans for upgrades to the VRayFur in this regard though. Lets see if other users think we need to improve the above mentioned areas and we might think about it.
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X