Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converter

Hi there, I know that Converter has been a topic where a lot of people has asked for a lot of improvements.
    Sincerly most of the cases works very well, Im really happy that Vray 6 has improved translucency convertion, but there are some things that really needs to be added / modified:

-Theres no way to convert Corona Displacement Modifier, I have tried to use the script from Corona that converts Vraydisplacementmod but I cannot make it work, im not really an scripter
    -Converting materials that has Corona Color Correct always gives incorrect ressults in 3ds Max Color Correct, I think that it could be better to leave it, knowing that Most of the Corona Maps are compatible with Vray

Click image for larger version

Name:	03 Conversor.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	1203096Click image for larger version

Name:	03b Conversor.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	1203097​​
    Carlos Rodriguez
    RTstudio
    Tutorials

Yeah, I use V-RayMax Converter PRO. Why Chaos can't do the same, I don't know.

Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I have use it too, its the perfect solution, but you have to pay for something that we must have in Vray Tools, I have tested this other free script it was pretty useful in all scenarios, unfortunately doesnt have Displacement Mod converter either
      Carlos Rodriguez
      RTstudio
      Tutorials

Comment

I have no clue how a third party developer can develop something that works better than the company that is making both renderers.
        A.

---------------------
        www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Originally posted by Vizioen View Post
          I have no clue how a third party developer can develop something that works better than the company that is making both renderers.
          I have had this kind of experience with Corona, I have asked for many things in the forum and when they say its Impossible, theres some random user that solves the issue in a very elegant way, I know that they have limited sources, but saying that something its impossible and someone comes up with the perfect solution its..... I dont know .....unbelievable
          Carlos Rodriguez
          RTstudio
          Tutorials

Comment

Working...
          X