vray_lens_flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray_lens_flare

hehe this would be cool. a lens flare that can work properly with the vray physical cameras lens curviture as well as taking into account animorphic lenses. if vlado cant so it maybe some max guru can tackle it. not to mention it needs to be able to line up and work with vray sun which since its a paralel light source its possition in the render isnt what you see in the viewport. Hay. maybe this can be coded into the vray_sky

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Yeah I'd love something like this with atmosphere built in around light sources - Arnold had this a few years ago as one of its users at the time was a stage lighting company who didn't do any compositing - must admit I'm becoming less of a fan of knoll lens flare at the moment, it doesn't let me make nice anamorphic flares that I'm seeing in camera all the time...

Comment

maxwell has a nice flare option..........
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

who cares about Maxwell here ???
        My Flickr

Comment

Although Maxwell never seemed to be suitable for production work I think they have some great features like glare, iridescence, and dispersion. I'd love to see things incorporated into vray.

V Miller

Comment

Mental ray has all those things too but again not as quick as vray. Not a huge fan of maxwells from what I've seen, the mental ray version looks a lot nicer- would be great to have an exr "environment" element so you could pull it out if it didn't work...

Comment

Working...
            X