curve editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curve editor

in vrays frame buffer can you set it up that the curve editor can also be seperated into RGB as well like photohops curve editor

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Right now you can't, but I'll add it to the wishlist; the curve editor supports multiple curves so it should not be much of a problem.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

About that "levels control" dialog I would like to append my personal wishes

1) a sort of reset 0,0 position for the exposure slider

2) a stop point to avoid histogram slider fiying outside their working range

3) something to manage the histogram when it happens to have high range pixel values (ex. in case of bright spots I have all the histogram compressed in a very little portion of the window, almost unreadable and not useful

4) a final solution for for the pixel information dialog that sometimes doesn't open at mouse right click (my workaround for this issue is to change resolution, starting and cancel a render, re-set my resolution and than everything works as expected)

I know, nothing critical, only annoying
      Alessandro

Comment

For the pixel information stuff, what happens if you toggle the pixel information on and off from the small toolbar at the bottom of the VFB (there is a button marked 'i')?

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeronove View Post

4) a final solution for for the pixel information dialog that sometimes doesn't open at mouse right click (my workaround for this issue is to change resolution, starting and cancel a render, re-set my resolution and than everything works as expected)
          Confirm this. It happens frequently....and when it happens, it's not only related to pixel info but all other controls don't appear.

I suggest another "feature".
          It'd be useful to have a convert button from exposure slider to vrayphyscam exposure multiplier with a priority choice (iso or shutter).
          In alternative divide exposure slider into two slider ISO and Shutter and a convert button for each slider.

Comment

to Vlado

I'm sorry, but toggling the pixel information button doesn't solve that issue; here the only workaround is the one I described above

to Bardo

good suggestion

a.
            Alessandro

Comment

Working...
            X