Isometric Physical Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isometric Physical Camera

I too am asking for an Isometric Vray Physical Camera.

I render a lot of objects for software that is Isometric. Currently I have to use the Viz default Camera to do this. It would be nice to take full advantage of Vray.

Just my thoughts.

it wont be "physical" correct then would it?
    But yes I agree, I also want this feature because its always a mission to reset lighting to normal camera just so you can get iso mode
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

+1 on that one
      -= hellostudio.eu =-

Comment

So you basically want exposure doable on a standard max camera/view?
        Lele
        Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
        ----------------------
        emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
        The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

yes thats pretty much what would work
          exposure / white balance. maybe global override im vray settings for standard views? it would allow for fast preview rendering from perspective viewport aswell with physical sun/sky turned on which otherwise are totally too bright.
          -= hellostudio.eu =-

Comment

This could work quite well as a modifier that you slap on top of your standard cam, giving all the usual controls apart from lens adjustments. This way will mean you can light a scene for a standard camera anyway but still be able to adjust each shot a little to suit how the lighting falls.

Depending on how the physical camera is made it might cause a few issues with some values, but even just exposure control and choice of camera type would help out a lot of people. There have been so many times in our office that someones been asked to do an isometric of a shot already set up with physical camera and it's caused a major ballache in fine tuning sun/sky levels and turning exposure off for all of them.

Comment

Working...
            X