Copy Clip Frame Buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Clip Frame Buffer

Pretty self explanatory. During the course of building up an image in photoshop I'll often render out something only to save it to a file and then immediately open it in photshop to paste into another image (such as mattes, fixes, redos, changed colors, etc). Over the span of a project this can lead to a lot of extra files that I'll likely never open again. I could of course delete them but wouldn't it be nice to just be able to copy and paste the frame buffer directly into photoshop (or whatever) and avoid the files from the beginning. It'd be straight RGB I imagine with no alpha but it would defnitely be a timesaver for me.
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Yep, I see where it can be useful. I've made a note of this to look into it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Look forward to that................very useful.

Thanks Vlado!

Comment

I would love to have that function!

Preisler
        Preisler

www.3dpixel.dk
        www.linkedin.com/in/3dpixel

Comment

For now you can use the Duplicate to MAX frame buffer button in the VRay VFB, then in the Max buffer you have a Copy image button that will copy the current image to your clipboard. This works in at least Max 2008 and 2009.
          Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Working...
          X