Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vray object properties and max object properties together + vraytoon request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray object properties and max object properties together + vraytoon request.

Sorry if this has already been requested or I'm just being dense and haven't found something else everyone else already knows of, but I've been having some trouble with these things would be great to find a fluid workflow.

I'd love to see the vray object properties combined with the max object properties somehow...

It's a bother sometimes to go through and check check and set max object properties (i.e. renderable etc.) then do vray settings too, and set items visible un-visible to GI. etc.

#2:
    I often have 100's of objects I'd like to exclude from vray toon (yes I'm probaly in the minority here but it would be great to exclude selection sets from the vray toon shader instead of picking individually.

Thanks!

re: #2... Just open the "Select by name" (press 'h') dialog box instead of picking them individually. Is this what you want?
    www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Thanks for the look dlparisi,

So not exactly... I use that all the time...

I was referring to the includ/exclude objects in the vray toon parameters. Currently I can't add a whole selection set at once... it would seem...

Comment

You can select a selection set in the SelectByName dialog (lower right hand corner).
        www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Working...
        X