Dark UI issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark UI issues

Well, definitely not a big issue at all, but some VRay UI elements seem to be not correct when switching to dark UI
    Attached Files
    Alessandro

Yep, I know about the VFB stuff (we need to update to newer wxWidgets to fix that), but I have no idea how to fix the disabled parameters in the camera interface - all that is handled by 3ds Max.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Any chance the disabled color for the lights could be set to something other than the dark yellow? It a PITA to see on the default scheme as well. Minor but a pain all the same.

Thanks!

-Michael

Comment

Originally posted by anchovy View Post
        Any chance the disabled color for the lights could be set to something other than the dark yellow? It a PITA to see on the default scheme as well. Minor but a pain all the same.
        Yes, but it needs to be hard-coded as there is no 3ds Max setting for it and there is no guarantee it will look good on all viewport backgrounds. However you can instead change the regular light color in the 3ds Max customize UI dialog - V-Ray lights will just use a darker shade of that.

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
          Yep, I know about the VFB stuff (we need to update to newer wxWidgets to fix that), but I have no idea how to fix the disabled parameters in the camera interface - all that is handled by 3ds Max.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          Vlado, thanks for aswering to this minor issue as well
          ...but why disabled parameters are looking ok in other places? are they coded in a different way?
          for example look at the editable poly rollouts
          Alessandro

Comment

Originally posted by zeronove View Post
            ...but why disabled parameters are looking ok in other places? are they coded in a different way?
            for example look at the editable poly rollouts
            I have absolutely no idea. I've been wondering the same thing... there's probably some obscure reason for it, but I don't know what it is.

Best regrds,
            Vlado

Comment

look at this one, it's the same rollout, ...curious
              Attached Files
              Alessandro

Comment

Working...
              X