Render Elements to seperate folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Elements to seperate folder

Dont know if already available.. but Can vray save each render element to seperate folder instead of all in one folder. All of our compositing artists are asking for it.
    --Muzzy--

If you use the 3ds Max VFB, then you can enter whatever folders you want for the render elements. With the V-Ray VFB, we need to expose the relevant option in the UI as it's not there yet. I'll make a note for it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

If you render with Deadline it'll path to folders for you.

Vlado, can you make it customizable please? For workflow reasons we have a system with Deadline to name the elements in a certain way.... mainly because of windows having a character limit of 255 characters for filepaths and with render elements path lengths can get rather long.... We even take the 'VRay' off to keep the names shorter.

And it would be good if anything saved locally would be in the same format.
      Maxscript made easy....
      davewortley.wordpress.com
      Follow me here:
      facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

+1 to that
        www.gaell.com

Comment

Try RPmanager.

It's auto pathing function is really good. It has very good buolt in option. You can even have your whatever custom function for pathing.

Comment

+1 as always for RPManager.

Originally posted by gandhics View Post
            Try RPmanager.

It's auto pathing function is really good. It has very good buolt in option. You can even have your whatever custom function for pathing.
            Colin Senner

Comment

Working...
            X