Floating license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating license

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet. For a large production enviorment, this is key.

All our other software; Max, Viz, Plugins, Etc. have network/Floating licenses.

I've been wanting that for almost a year now. Back when I bought Vray they told me 1.1 would have a floating license option. I hope nothing has changed.

-Victor

Comment

1.1 was announced for 2002.

and i think it´s time to stop throwing more and more new stuff into the code. instead they should focus on a rock stable 1.1 release and then go on.

but there are to many vray user (freelancer with too much time ) who like to play around and test every new feature, creating fancy little test renderings.

thats great and sure is a lot of fun, but if you have to deal with deadlines and your vray crashes in the middle of the rendering, because of some unexpected error, then you will think different.

another thing that is long overdue is DR for max 6.

Comment

1.1 was announced for 2002.

and i think it´s time to stop throwing more and more new stuff into the code. instead they should focus on a rock stable 1.1 release and then go on.

but there are to many vray user (freelancer with too much time ) who like to play around and test every new feature, creating fancy little test renderings.

thats great and sure is a lot of fun, but if you have to deal with deadlines and your vray crashes in the middle of the rendering, because of some unexpected error, then you will think different.

another thing that is long overdue is DR for max 6.
        That's probably why we haven't released 1.1 yet

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

floating license would be very handy
          Digital Progression

Comment

Working...
          X