VrayRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayRT

Is there any chance to get include/exclude from light working with RT ?

Color Mapping. Actually it works with RT when you adjust it before opening the Active Shade Window.
    But once it´s open you control it anymore. Would it be possible to expose the Color Mapping settings within
    the RT Settings ?

Originally posted by samuel_bubat View Post
    Is there any chance to get include/exclude from light working with RT ?
    Yes, hopefully soon enough.

Color Mapping. Actually it works with RT when you adjust it before opening the Active Shade Window. But once it´s open you control it anymore. Would it be possible to expose the Color Mapping settings within the RT Settings ?
    Can you give me some more specific reproduction steps? Seems to work fine here in a quick test.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I just tried with a fresh scene, just a box and a sphere and it works well.
      Yesterday I tested a pretty heavy scene with lots of proxies and stuff. With this scene it doesn´t work.
      I attached 2 screenshots showing the Active Shade Shade window as well as the color mapping settings.
      One with reinhard multiplier 0,01 and one with 10. There is no real difference after some time of calculation.
      There are some error messages about Vray lights, set to store with irriadiance map, but this shouldn´t affect the color mapping ?
      I´ll try to narrow it down and give you feedback.Maybe there´s something odd in this particular scene.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vray_rt1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	346.8 KB
ID:	850311Click image for larger version

Name:	vray_rt2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.1 KB
ID:	850312

Comment

Found it. It doesn´t work when the color mapping mode is set to "Color mapping only (no gamma)" and works in "Color mapping and gamma" mode.

Comment

Which version is that ?
          I did a few tests with 3.05.03 beta and it works fine there.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Comment

Thanks for your feedback.

According to my tests "Color mapping only (no gamma)" is not supported at all in Vray RT - it doesn't take into account not only when the RT is running but even if I close it tweak the settings and start it again.
              The good news is that this has already been fixed into 3.0 version but it still not ported into 2.x version - I'll make a note about it into our system.
              Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
              Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
              X