Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autofilling the holes create by clipping plane

Hello,
    It will be great to be able to fill the hole of the clipped geometries, while using the clipping function of the VrayPhysicalCam.
    Filling the gap of every clipped object in post prod is really time consuming, but leaving it open lead most of the time into client's interpretation mistake.
    If someone knows a script to avoid this, thanks to share.

Thanks

I would use Slice + cap holes moddifier for mesh. Just select all meshes and apply 1 slice + cap holes mod.
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Originally posted by DADAL View Post
      I would use Slice + cap holes moddifier for mesh. Just select all meshes and apply 1 slice + cap holes mod.
      Thanks,
      that works for still with different camera but most of the time we use only one animated cam for different angle for still images. Animating the slice modifier may lead to even longer process.

Comment

You could possibly link the slider gizmo to camera xyz rotation and distance to camera clipping xyz coordinates to make it automatic...
        CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Originally posted by DADAL View Post
          You could possibly link the slider gizmo to camera xyz rotation and distance to camera clipping xyz coordinates to make it automatic...
          will try it, thanks for the tips.

Comment

The VRayClipper in V-Ray 3.0 can fill in holes generally, although it has problems with overlapping geometry currently...

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
              The VRayClipper in V-Ray 3.0 can fill in holes generally, although it has problems with overlapping geometry currently...

Best regards,
              Vlado
              You need it, Vlado have done it!
              http://help.chaosgroup.com/vray/help...per_params.htm
              Last edited by fraggle; 20-01-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X