Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VrayLog window open on warning or error only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayLog window open on warning or error only.

Hi...

would it be possible to add option to open VrayLog window just on error or warning? The window does not do anything else than just irritate me all the time. It always floats somewhere around the UI and i do not know where to put it. Of course ideal state would be if the log was a panel in VrayVFB or something, but that would be probably a bit more work. So a simple option for VrayLog to pop up just on warning, or just on error would be very welcome. If i just disable the window, then i am not warned when there's some problem going on... on the other side... if i keep it turned on, then i am annoyed every single time i perform render.

With open on warning, or open on error (there would be choice to open just on errors, or on warnings as well) i could simply remove the problem if one appeared, and then window would remain hidden until another problem occurs.
    Last edited by LudvikKoutny; 28-04-2014, 03:22 AM.

Yes, we can probably do that. Ideally we would have used the 3ds Max built-in render messages window, but that one seems locked to mental ray only.

Best regards,
    Vldao
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X